Ali Trianfo came to Government Strategies Group after working with Cincinnati City Councilman Greg Landsman. There, Ali built grassroots relationships with the people of Cincinnati, holding weekly community input meetings in all 52 neighborhoods. In 2016, Ali worked in Medellin, Columbia, translating and grant-writing for gender-based violence organizations. Part of her work involved writing a grant to fund a women’s empowerment and financial literacy program for survivors of sex trafficking during the cartel years. The U.S. Embassy in Bogota accepted the proposal, training over 250 women in the first eighteen months of the program. Ali has full professional fluency in Spanish.
In addition to her current work with Government Strategies Group, Ali now serves as Secretary for the Hamilton County Young Democrats (HCYD). There, she fundraises, hosts candidate events, and expands the young professional base of the Hamilton County Democratic Party. Ali is a graduate of Xavier University and its Philosophy, Politics, and the Public Honors Program. She holds a bachelor’s degree in International Studies and Spanish and will begin her J.D. at the Chase College of Law’s evening program in the fall.
- Former Director of Community Affairs for Cincinnati City Councilmember Greg Landsman
- Campaign manager for Cincinnati City Councilmember Greg Landsman
Other accolades include:
- Hamilton County Young Democrats Secretary
- The Women’s Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation, Appointed Ambassador
- Active volunteer with Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio and Women Helping Women
- UpSpring, Young Professionals Board