JAMES T. BENEDICT
Jim Benedict’s expertise encompasses government affairs and economic development at every level. Jim’s former and current practices focus on local, state, and executive government affairs services. As a negotiator, he’s helped public and private-sector clients save millions of dollars thanks to his advocacy with state and local governments. Whether it’s drafting new legislation, coordinating grassroots support for bills, or preparing legislative analyses, Jim’s experience helps clients succeed.
Jim earned a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from Ohio University in Management and International Business with a minor in French. Jim and his wife Melissa live in Symmes Township with their two sons.
- Consultant with KMK Consulting Company
- Authored the Cincinnati Economic Development Task Force Report, which then-Mayor Charlie Lunken called a “roadmap for the future” of the City of Cincinnati
Other accolades include:
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati Ohio Public Policy Committee member
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Government Affairs/Policy and Ballot Issues Committee member
- The Cure Starts Now Cancer Foundation Strategic Advisory Council member
- Former member of the Charter Committee of Greater Cincinnati Board, the Cincinnati USA Partnership Regional Business Retention Committee, and the Xavier University Williams School of Business Executive Mentor Program