ALANA M. TUCKER
Alana Tucker joined Government Strategies Group after working with Cincinnati City Councilwoman Amy Murray. Alana not only managed Murray’s successful election campaign, she also served as Murray’s Community Outreach Director. There, she worked in transportation, public services, the city budget, and regional cooperation and shared services.
Alana’s political campaign experience includes local, congressional, and presidential elections, as well as raising funds, reaching out at a grassroots level, and advising campaigns on strategy and communication. Her expertise also extends to policy campaigns. While teaching at Colerain High School, Alana led Northwest Local School District in the implementation of Ohio Senate Bill 311 education reforms. These reforms directed Ohio school districts to integrate the study of economics and financial literacy.
Alana received her Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science (plus her Masters Degree in Teaching) from Miami University of Oxford, Ohio. Alana resides in Cheviot with her husband Gary.
- City of Cheviot, Councilmember
- Municipal Properties and Community Events Committee Chair for the City of Cheviot
- Colerain High School (American Government and AP Psychology), Teacher
Other accolades include:
- Designed financial literacy curriculum for McDonald’s, the national restaurant chain
- Jo Ann Davidson’s Leadership Institute member
- Presenter at the JumpStart Coalition’s National Financial Literacy Conference in Washington, D.C
- Former member of Mayor Cranley’s Young Professional Kitchen Cabinet
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s WE Lead member